At Kasper & Associates, we believe in maintaining strong partnerships with our clients and striving to provide the highest quality legal services promptly.
Connect with Rob
Robert J. Kasper, Jr. PLLC
From 1977 to 1980, Attorney Kasper served on active duty in the U.S. Navy's Judge Advocate General Corps. After leaving active duty, he returned to California where he was the Deputy City Attorney for the City of South San Francisco and a partner in the law firms of Mitchell, Herzog & Kasper and Kasper & Rogers. In 1990, he moved his practice to New England, working as an associate in the law firm of Kissell and Massucco in Bellows Falls, Vermont, before founding Kasper & Associates in Walpole, New Hampshire in November, 1991. Attorney Kasper retired from the U.S. Navy Reserve in December, 2004 with the rank of Captain.
Attorney Kasper focuses his practice on the areas of advanced estate planning, including the creation of revocable living trusts, irrevocable life insurance trusts and charitable remainder trusts; real estate, including 1031 exchanges, residential and commercial closings and development approval; corporate and partnership law and civil litigation.
Attorney Kasper resides with his wife, Barbara, in Walpole, New Hampshire. When he is not actively engaged in the practice of law Attorney Kasper enjoys fly fishing, shooting sports, beer and wine tasting, his black Labrador, Sebastian, and bragging about his four daughters.
- Advanced estate planning
- Probate Administration
- Real Estate
- Business formation and administration
- Civil litigation
- New Hampshire
- Massachusetts (inactive)
- J.D., Juris Doctorate, Duke University, 1976
- MBA, Master of Business Administration, Duke University, 1976
- MA, Master of National Security and Strategic Studies, Naval War College, 1994
- A.B., Economics with Honors, Stanford University, 1972
- Financial Officer and Judge Advocate for American Legion Bridge-Wilson Post 77
- Director, Fall Mountain Scholarship Fund
- Treasurer, New Hampshire Republican Party
- Member and Fourth Degree, Knights of Columbus Council 6938
- Founder and Former Director for the Fall Mountain Educational Endowment
- Founder and Former Director for New Hampshire Mercantile
- Former President of the Walpole Lions Club
- Founder and Former President, Walpole Parent/Teacher Group
- Former Director, Cheshire County Shooting Sports Educational Foundation
- Life Member of Military Officers Association of America
- Retired Captain, U.S. Navy
Connect with Kris
Kristine Wright joined Kasper & Associates as a real estate paralegal in October 1997. Ms. Wright has more than twenty years of experience handling real estate closings in both New Hampshire and Vermont, and has worked with a variety of local and national lenders. Additionally, Ms. Wright is responsible for the oversight of all office probate filings in New Hampshire and Vermont. Ms. Wright is a lifetime resident of Walpole and her familiarity with the communities on both sides of the Connecticut River has proven invaluable. When she is not working at the firm, Ms. Wright enjoys hockey, baseball, and spending time with her children and grandchildren, Alex and Wyatt.